Warranty on residential products *
- on the aluminum components of our products
- on LED plates
10 year warranty:
- on RK type transformers for landscape lighting with interchangeable timer
5 year warranty:
- against peeling paint
- on converters for LED lighting
2 year warranty:
- on transformers included in landscape lighting kits
- on transformer timers for landscape lighting
- on photocells
- on ballasts for metal halide, high pressure sodium and compact fluorescent lighting
- against manufacturing defects on the ceramics of our address plates
1 year warranty:
- on steel poles
The Snoc warranty does not cover the replacement of defective non-aluminum parts such as sockets, bulbs, bolts, screws, nuts, brass fittings and accessories.
The Snoc warranty does not apply in cases of negligence, misuse, product modification (e.g. drilling or cutting a pole, etc.), improper installation, accident, fire, flood, or for any other natural or accidental cause beyond the control of Snoc.
The Snoc warranty does not cover any disconnection and reinstallation costs that may ensue. The pole warranty is valid only if the installation is carried out with the anchor bolts supplied by Snoc.
TO BENEFIT FROM THE SNOC WARRANTY, PLEASE CONTACT A DISTRIBUTOR. A PROOF OF PURCHASE WILL BE REQUIRED.
* Any residential product used for a commercial application will see the lifetime warranty on the LED plates limited to 10 years.